The Allen County CSEA has a CCC in the Lima office. During business hours, the CCC is staffed by child support workers.
- When calling in to the CCC during business hours, you will speak with a professional staff member who will assist you with your questions and/or concerns about your case.
- When calling the CCC after business hours you must leave your name, social security number and a return phone number. Your call will be returned within 48 hours.
- Calls will not be transferred to caseworkers.
- The CCC is not allowed to discuss your case with anyone but the Obligor or Obligee without receiving prior written consent. (The consent must be notarized)
- The CCC will not discuss any tax refund information or payment information.
Site Design By